"Here's an interesting fact about DFurniture. We're over 100 years young."
Founded in 1910, it would be 3 decades later that we found our true calling. In 1943, DFurniture started operations as office solutions specialists and has since established ourselves as a trusted brand.
Headquartered in Singapore, we also have strong business activities in Malaysia, emerging cities in ASEAN, India, South Africa and the Middle East.
Through the years
- Started furniture operations in 1943.
- Launch of our first design office desk and swivel chair.
- Our first modern factory opens at the Jurong industrial area (Singapore).
- Business grows exponentially, with large contracts to supply furniture for projects in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- System 70 Office Furniture launched.
- Our first manufacturing plant in Malaysia opens.
- Operations in Indonesia begin.
- Organised the first-ever Singapore National Chair Design competition.
- Launch of new products, including the Zucomat Chair series, Swissline 2000/3000 Furniture Systems, and the Penta stacking chair.
- Our office furniture showroom is now the biggest in Singapore.
- New products launched, including the Varioplus integrated aluminium stacking system, Presto aluminium desking, Delta and Tropic chairs.
- Our core products were awarded with BIFMA and FIRA certifications.
- The DF Axxess System received the MIFF 2007 Office Category Excellence award.
- Received Singapore’s prestigious Red Dot design award.
- New product launches include the Nexus, Swissline (a reimagining of the Swissline 2000/3000) and the Lecco chair.
- Received the BizSAFE level 3 award.
- Became a member of the US Green Building Council.
- Awarded the Singapore Green Label certification.
- Recipient of the Singapore SME 1000 award.
- Became a member of the Getz Group of companies
- New international brands added to the portfolio
- CBD showroom opening
Through the years, we’ve grown in size, experience and expertise – but at our core, we have remained creative innovators, designers and passionate craftsmen.